Join us for these roundtables that include a lecture by a knowledgeable professional, followed by plenty of time for Q&A and discussion. These groups are always dynamic and engaged, and we're sure you'll find your evening well-spent.
September 22 - "Getting Social: What Social Media Channels are Right for Your Business?" presented by Sherry Bonnelli (learn more about Sherry's background here). We all know that social media is a must these days for businesses. If your business is not on social media yet – it’s time! Social media is one of the best ways to interact with and get to know your customers.
Some of the concerns that businesses have about getting on social media is, “Will social media really help grow my business and bring in more customers?” and “Which social media platforms are best for my business?” If you’re one of those business owners who wants to learn more about the top social media platforms and how they can help grow your business, plan to attend this program.
You’ll learn about the top social media platforms, get easy-to-understand overviews of these platforms, and learn about their audience/demographics and ease-of-use so you can determine which social media channels make sense for your business.
Here are just a few of the benefits of social media for businesses:
- Social media helps you deliver better customer service
- Social media drives brand-building and differentiation
- Social media helps you to manage your online reputation
- Social media helps increase trust in your business
- Social media allows you to get real customer insights
- Social media is a great way to promote your content
- Social media helps you keep customers engaged with you
- Social media will drive website traffic
- Social media can help you rank higher in the search engines
If you’re ready to take the next step with social media for your business, join us to learn how!